Brighton Center is proud to offer a rich and competitive benefit package to our employees. Employees are eligible to participate in plans the first day of the month following the completion of 2 consecutive months (60 days) of full time employment. Below is a summary of the benefit program Brighton Center has put in place for employees and their dependents.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: 90% employer paid for employee coverage and 100% paid for staff members who voluntarily participate in Brighton’s Wellness Program.
- DENTAL INSURANCE: Base plan is 100% employer paid for employee coverage.
- VISION INSURANCE: 100% employer paid for employee coverage.
- RETIREMENT PLAN: Brighton’s 403(b) program is similar to a typical 401(k) and allows for Brighton Center and the employee to work together to maximize employee’s retirement. Pre-tax and post-tax salary deferrals. Matching begins after one of year service dollar for dollar up to 4%.
- BASIC LIFE AND AD&D INSURANCE: 100% employer paid.
- DEPENDENT BASIC LIFE INSURANCE: 100% employer paid.
- SHORT TERM & LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE: 100% employer paid.
- VOLUNTARY LIFE INSURANCE: Employees have the option to purchase additional Life insurance for themselves and/or their dependents.
- SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE: Available to all full time employees and is paid by employee.
In addition to all the benefits listed above, Brighton Center also offer a variety of other perks that makes us one of the best companies to work for in San Antonio!
- PAID TIME OFF PACKAGE: Over 8 weeks of Paid Time Off for salaried staff members and over 4 weeks of Paid Time Off for hourly staff members in your first year! Which includes 5 Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Day after Thanksgiving) PLUS a Paid Holiday break in December, up to 7 working days (Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day).
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGES: We are proud to offer a compensation package with a competitive salary and employer-paid benefits.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING:We offer full time ECI direct staff, teachers and select administrative staff member’s an annual allotment of funds for professional development and continuing education.
- DISCOUNTED CHILD CARE: We offer 10% to 20% (based on income) off tuition rates of our Four Star accredited on-site child care for our staff members.
- EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION PROGRAM: Monthly and quartery drawings for gift cards and prizes and an annual “Best Friend of Children” award given to an outstanding employee as identified by Board of Directors.
- PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE: Brighton Center pays the cost of liability insurance for the therapists that work in our ECI program.
- JURY DUTY AND BEREAVEMENT PAY: When staff members are called to Jury Duty, they can receive up to 5 working days paid. We provide staff members up to 3 working days paid leave in the event of the death of an immediate family member.
Please note benefits are reviewed on an annual basis and may be subject to change during the annual open enrollment period.